Friday 9 April 2010

The story so far...Part 2

Right, where were we...oh yes, Eddie & I had arranged to meet Simone & Bridget that night for a couple of drinks. I was actually looking forward to it (because I thought Simone was cute, but don't tell her that) and so after getting lost a couple of times round covent garden, Eddie and I finally arrived at the agreed meeting spot...which contained approximately ZERO girls and so by default, no Simone or Bridget. Sad face.

After having a drink and waiting, in case they were typical girls and turned up late, I decided to get in touch with Simone & find out where they were. Turns out they were in a pub up the street, so off we headed to finally meet them. We walked into the pub, spotted the girls and made our way over to say hi. They didn't bolt out the door, and they actually looked pretty happy to see us, so that was a good start!

At first, I admit I was a little nervous - Simone was cute, she seemed really cool, and both these things meant there was little chance of me being able to talk to her without seriously messing it up. But, we finally got chatting, and turns out I didn't mess up too badly at all.

After a very long and extremely fun night, we all headed back towards the girls apartment building to make sure they got home safely, and, after a much-needed McDonalds breakfast (yes, it was 7am) we said our goodbyes and headed back to our hotel.

Suffice to say, I had a great night, and I really liked this Simone girl...so much so, that, in true stalker fashion, I texted her the next day. Which she either didn't mind me doing, or was just being really, really polite, because she replied..happy face!

So, now it was Sunday, Eddie & I had tickets to go see Chelsea v Tottenham, and had a day trip to Bath planned for the next day, Monday. So, what did I do? The polite thing, of course, and invited Bridget & Simone to come along with us as see the historic Roman Baths. They accepted....and i'll tell you all about it in my next post.

To be continued....

1 comment:

  1. I really like your blog so far babe. It's really fun to read it. Also I like the colors you chose. :) Love you.

    ReplyDelete